Data Visualisation for Health and Care
The community was launched in Febuary 2022, and building off the back of our first event as part of Analyst X we formed a committe of folk working in data visualisation across CSUs, Trusts, NHS Digital, NHS England and others.
We aim to
- Become the go-to community for people working in data visualisation in health and care Provide a framework for knowledge sharing.
- Support people working across a range of tools, technologies and platforms.
- Make learning and development material available and accessible to upskill and to professionalise our workforce.
- Provide an innovative, colloborative and safe space for users to generate ideas
Join the community
Our slack channel is open to all and is place to share and pick the collective brain, you can join us at: Data Viz Slack
We also run community events, our regular Community of Practice meeting is planned to run throughout 2023.
The meeting series takes place every ±6 weeks and is as follows:
- Tuesday 24th January 2023
- Tuesday 28th Feburary 2023
- Tuesday 18th April 2023
- Tuesday 6th June 2023
- Tuesday 18th July 2023
- Tuesday 5th September 2023
- Tuesday 17th October 2023
- Tuesday 28th November 2023
- Tuesday 16th January 2024
If you would like to showcase your work or would like to present at our next show and tell, please get in touch with us from the detail below
The Microsoft Teams link to join the meeting is found below. Join on your computer or mobile app
For further information please contact: Rozanne Addams or Alistair Bullward
For general information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org